Transition in Year 6
- Currently pupils in school are being supported in class and are completing their transition packs
- For pupils who are not in school they have been provided with a transition pack to complete at home
- Some of the secondary schools are planning to hold social distance open days for specific pupils. Families will be contacted separately regarding this.
- The Year 6 teachers have attended a number of remote meetings with secondary schools to discuss our pupils
- The Local Authority has provided the Year 6 Teachers with a range of activity to support children which will either be completed in school or at home. This activities will be embedded in the weekly learning.
*Please note that this information will be updated regularly as our pupils complete more of their transition programme.