We have collated a lot of important information for parents and carers on this web page. Please take a look and be in touch via email or phone if needed.
Please ensure that you follow the Government guidance in anyone in your household develops symptoms of Coronavirus.
The most important symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of any of the following:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
For more guidance on Covid-19 symptoms, please call 119.
Please inform the school office if anyone in your household has developed symptoms and if you are waiting for a test or test results. To allow us to continue working together to keep everyone safe, please also inform us of any test results.
Home learning material
If your child has to spend time at home due to Covid-19, you can continue learning from home using the following resources:
- Read Theory https://readtheory.org/auth/login (your child should have login details to
- Times Tables Rockstars https://ttrockstars.com/ (Your child should have login details)
- Oxford Owl https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
- Oak National Academy https://classroom.thenational.academy/
- White Rose: maths resources https://whiterosemaths.com/resources/primary-resources/
- Phonics Play (Username: march20, password:home) https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
If you have to self-isolate due to NHS or Government guidance, please let us know and we will provide more home learning material.
We will continue to support all the pupils with Special Education Needs. Our SENCO, Mrs Perry, is available to discuss any concerns.
We will continue to host SEN and EHCP reviews remotely due to restrictions outlined in our Risk Assessment.
Government and Council Guidance
Parents are encouraged to visit gov.uk/backtoschool for information and practical guidance to help them plan for their children’s return to school.
More information also available on www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/returningtoschool
- Transport FAQs for CYP with SEND (178KB)
The S.W.A.N Principles
As we move towards school re-opening, we wanted to outline our guiding principles for how to move forward through this transition as smoothly as possible. As a school, we will be adopting the following imagery and acronym: Safe Welcoming All together Nurturing. The SWAN principles underpin the school’s Recovery Curriculum.
- The SWAN priciples (684KB)
A few other useful links below.