As part of our outreach work we are able to provide curriculum support for teaching and learning. This is largely a bespoke service and if your school is interested in any of our support please contact the office on 01923 225129 or via email email@example.com
Areas which we can provide support are:
- English Teaching and Learning Support (This can including team teaching, subject knowledge development and subject leadership development)
- Maths Teaching and Learning Support (This can including team teaching, subject knowledge development and subject leadership development)
- Modern Foreign Language Teaching and Learning Support (This can including team teaching, subject knowledge development, scheme of work development and subject leadership development) French.
We can also provide staff training on the following areas as twilight sessions (1 hour 15 mins £250)
- Questioning (Different types of questions, when to question and when not to question, using questions to develop learning and support challenge for all)
- Lesson Structures (Introduces different ways to think about lessons, including split inputs, casting off methods and effective focus group time)
Cluster Groups and Sharing Meetings (I hour termly – Free) We have started to develop local subject leadership groups to share and develop practice. We will be hosting clusters for Humanities, Languages and Science. Please see our course and events page for further details. The clusters have a simple meet and share structure. We encourage everyone attending to bring one thing to share that they have been working on. This could be a curriculum resource, plan or assessment related activity. In the cluster meeting each person will share their contribution and then the cluster will have a general discussion about the items shared and the subject in question. A subject leader from Central will be present at each cluster and will co-ordinate the cluster meeting.